Barton Parish Council has submitted a set of TRO proposals:
- Implement a 40 mph speed limit on the length of New Road (B1046) that is currently national speed limit.
- Implement a 40 mph speed limit on Cambridge Road from a point 277 metres north east of its junction with New Road to a point 945 metres south west of this junction.
- Implement a 30mph speed limit through the village where there is currently a 40 mph speed limit.
- Implement a 50 mph speed limit on Wimpole Road from a point 274 metres west of its junction with Haslingfield Road in a westerly direction for a distance of 800 metres.
- Reduce the speed limit to 30 mph on the main roads through the two villages which are currently subject to a 40 mph speed limit.
You can help. Why not contact your local parish councillors and encourage more of our local parish councils to take advantage of this "Your Community - Your Speed Limit" policy.